Sunday, September 18, 2011

Attack Of The Teenage Mutant Ninja . . .

. . . celery.

I'll try to update you more thoroughly on my Apple training soon, but I had to share this picture I took yesterday at the Beaverton Farmers Market. There are these guys from Tillamook who sell there and their vegetables are huge. I've seen cabbages the size of soccer balls and fennel bulbs that were so big you'd think I faked the picture if I had one.


I don't know who the guy is, I just asked him to hold the celery while I took the photo.  The next pic is of Michelle Cooper of Zoe's Favorites Pickles and Preserves holding some mutant carrots. Not only is she cooperative and pretty, she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and her pickled beets are to die for . . . and I don't even like pickled beets normally. You should buy some. She's at the Beaverton and Portland markets on Saturday.









No comments:

Post a Comment