Thursday, September 24, 2009

A cookbook! Get yours while they're hot!

A couple of years ago I wrote a basic cookbook for the four college-aged sons of a friend.  It's sort of a basic survival guide for young men (or women for that matter) who are inexperienced in the kitchen but want to learn.

Included are two pages of basic tips about things like what kind of salt to use, how to cook pasta properly and how to choose ingredients, along with some tried and true recipes I've either gathered over the years or had passed down to me by my mother, and it makes a great Christmas gift.  If you'd like a copy, please send me an email and we'll arrange to get it to you since I don't have a PayPal account or other online payment method established yet.

$15 in electronic format, $25 printed and spiral bound including delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment